INTRODUCTION TO THE SOUTHERN WELLBEING PARTNERSHIP:
The Southern Wellbeing Partnership includes Government and Third Sector partners who will work together to deliver the right care, in the right place at the right time.
We have devised this booklet to let you know what the Southern Wellbeing Partnership will provide.
- Provide co-ordinated support for people requiring health and social care support to stay well in their own community.
- Offer a single point of contact, with a single referral and assessment process
- Ensure that all people presenting with physical or mental health, social and wellbeing needs are triaged and assessed to ensure that they can be appropriately and safely supported in the community.
- Optimise the health and wellbeing of the people, by providing prompt assessment, advice, education, and support, with focus on health promotion, for those aged 18 years and over, who have experienced a recent deterioration in function or condition, and who may be at risk of admission to or prolonged stay in a hospital or care home.
- Ensure community support services are delivered closer to home. Wherever possible, provide services in your usual place of residence, however if this is in a care home, we will offer support to you and the care home staff for a limited period of time.
- Ensure that as far as possible you will only need to tell your story once, bureaucracy will be reduced and care and support will be tailored to meet your needs.
- SouthernWellbeing Centre
- Thie Rosien,
- Station Road,
- Port Erin
- Isle of Man, IM9 6BP
- Phone Number: 01624 686109
- Email Address:SouthernWellbeingPartnership@gov.im